Day 98 - Protest vs. Digest

It's been one of the hottest topics on the news these days. Petrol prices going up.

Yeah, that sucks, after all petrol makes the world go round literally. I have to say I am not driving for a few months now and it doesn't make that much of a difference in my life. Yes, it did change a little, but not enough for me to sit behind the wheel again. And I am really sorry for all the bad consequences of that situation, but I have to say I am glad in a way, because it means the air I am breathing would be a little less polluted, the trips I am going to be taking would be a little less risky (after all, the faster the driving, the higher the fuel consumption). And last but not least, most Bulgarians, including me, would keep tourism money within the country.
I hope pros turn out more than cons. I don't like to think about the latter right now.

I happened to be at the hot spot of the Protests in Sofia this past Sunday afternoon, and I managed to take a few shots of the scene. Honestly, it was one of the ugliest events I've seen, and it was all too badly organized.
Most of the people were there for the show, the rest of them really looked like they care.


Nikon D700, 50mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment