Day 2 - Yoghurt in a Jar

I came up with three different perspectives while trying to get just one photo for today's blog post. It took me a while to decide which one to upload, but then I realized they are all quite different, so I decided to go with the three of them altogether. I do have a problem with choosing one out of a couple more and I hope that changes with time as well ;)





The first image was taken with a Nikon D700, 50mm, ISO 400, f/1.8, 1/30sec, kitchen lamp, no flash. I just switched the levels a tiny bit so I get more contrast.
It came out quite blurry but I think that's what I like about it.





This one I took with the D700 again, 50m, ISO 400, f/1.8, 1/60sec, kitchen lamp, no flash. I slightly changed the levels again. I love my 50mm :)))))))





The last one I shot with the D700 again, 50m, ISO 400, f/1.8, 1/125sec, kitchen lamp, no flash. Change of levels applied as with the other two.I think this one is my favorite. Kind of reminds me of the empty bottom of a coffee mug. Oh yes, I am superstitious and my imagination knows no limits.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment