Day 63 - BULGARIA - A Bird's-Eye View by Alex Ivanov

Today I got an amazing gift from my father and I am super excited to share it with you. It's a book called BULGARIA - A Bird's-Eye View and it contains 222 aerial photographs taken by Alexander Ivanov (www.alexanderivanov.com). What's even cooler is that the book was specially signed for me by the author :)))))))

The book is a valuable collection of photographs of Bulgarian lands as seen from above, and I believe it is the only one of its kind. The author is known for shooting things as they are and rarely changing them even in terms of color...truly inspirational!

I am so happy this lovely book is now part of my bookshelf :))))))))

On the outside...

On the inside...




Sunny Beach resort from above...

Nikon d700, 50mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment