Day 145: Eurovision 2011@ Dusseldorf

I accidentally happened to be in Dusseldorf the night of the Eurovision 2011 Finale. It was so exciting walking around with all those happy people from all around Europe. I never imagined I would have so much fun. We had dinner in a nice restaurant I've been to before, and then the crowd led us to a street full of bars and cafe's where the heart of Dusseldorf was beating at a fast rate. We just entered one of the overcrowded bars when a couple of girls were leaving, so we got lucky with those upfront seats with perfect view of the TV where everyone was watching the show live. It was almost time for the final scores by then so excitement was at its peak point. Did I mention how good that cocktail was...and how far more excited it made me :D

It's probably the first time I go abroad for work, and I have so much fun on the side! I wish I have more of these in the future :))))))))






Nikon D60, 18-55mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment