2012 Resolutions :)

Dear reader,
I hope you had an amazing year, full of photos and memories that make you smile! I absolutely did!
But I need to admit something out and aloud...I could have done so much better with organization...of all the things I did. This is one of the goals I put on the top of my Resolutions list for 2012. Oh, and it's an awful long list still in progress...i know, but I just want to have it all :)))) and I want it now!
I am doing a makeover on the blog when I get the time in January 2012, so stay tuned for news on the new project :)))

Krem's 2012 Resolutions list:

1. Learn to make delicious banitsa grandma-homestyle ON MY OWN
2. Make my official website
3. Make business cards already
4. Make a Gratitude list for every month, because those little things matter the most!
- January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October; November; December
5. Learn to sleep for 6 hours per night and be cool about it
6. Take a course on graphic design
7. Learn Russian, and not be afraid to do so
8. Improve Spanish, because you know, my Spanglish is perfectly fluent
9. Get US visa and go to Boston and NY, (because I want to!)
10. Talk to friends more often, and keep facebook away from ruining it all
11. Prepare at least one new dish every month:  
- January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October; November; December
12. Blog about 8-10times per month so I can keep on track and not be stressed about it
- January; February; March; April; May; June; July; August; September; October; November; December
13. Read at least 5 really good books recommended by a friend
14. Learn to make my own manicure, and fast enough ;)
15. The "purple room" project
16. Set short-term goals
17. Always apologize when wrong, and kick guilt out of the room
18. Exercise (just do it :D)
19. Fix old relationships
20. Create my updated professional portfolio
21. Photograph as many of my friends as i can - because they are all so fabulous!!
22. Learn how to make stunning black&whites, so I feel like a real artist already
23. Go to a place I have never been before
24. Remember birthdays!
25. Learn folk dances - so I can dance with attitude on my friends' weddings, plus it is so cheerful and intensive!
26. ...


I will finish editing my list one of those days, but you can start creating yours as of now and see how well you did a year from now. Today I am not going to post one of my photos, but i have rather collected some resolution ideas to get you started on your own. I hope it helps you have the time of your life in the coming year.

May you have a joyful celebration of the New Year's Eve and make a wish for one special thing at 00:00h so you don't waste any more time this year but make it happen!

See you in 2012!:))))))))))))


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Images: Internet




2 comments:

  1. wow, that's a lot of resolutions :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, good some of them are too broad to be defined ;D

    ReplyDelete