Day 125: Made in Home

A few weeks ago when we were counting the first warm days after the cold, cold winter, my friend Stella invited me for a Sunday coffee at a really nice, fresh and brand new cafeteria in Sofia downtown. It was so good I actually forgot I had my camera so I could make a post about it. So what can I do about it? I'm going again! :)))

Meanwhile, as it was such a wonderful Sunday weather outside that we took a walk until Stella figured she could take me to a different kind of new and very original restaurant for a late lunch. The place is called Made in Home (http://www.facebook.com/pages/MADE-IN-HOME/351358010611?v=photos#!/pages/MADE-IN-HOME/351358010611?sk=wall) and one can easily pass it by without paying attention, but once you get inside, you feel it's a different type of place. Like interiors, food is organic, and tastes a bit strange at first, but healthy after all. Everything is quite original, and the table we took was all stamped with authentic letters on paper from a real person to his family in the beginning of last century. If you are up for something different, you can check this one out.




Stella's photo was taken by Vlado.

Nikon D700, 50mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment