Day 136: The Royal Sunshine

Okay, I admit it! I couldn't help but watch it. And it was soooo good! I mean, it really is a fairytale isn't it?

I got an invitation by the local TV stations to sit on my couch and watch the whole wedding ceremony, so I took a front seat on this one. It's curiosity that drove me this far. And I am glad I had the chance to watch it. It made me fall in love with love even more than before, and it made me dreaming of the dress, the shoes and all the sophisticated nodding and waving...I wish I was in the princess' shoes right there, right now! Or if I can't be the princess, can I at least be her friend?! When I was 15 I had a crush on the prince, but I guess long distance doesn't do any good to anyone, so I had to focus on boyfriends in the area. Well, I let Kate have him, and I couldn't be happier ;D She's so beautiful and adorable, you just want to be by her side all the time. The British Royal Family got lucky once again, because they have a real Miss Sunshine by their side. This time let's hope it's going to last forever and ever after.

Congratulations on the wedding Catherine and William!

Nikon D60, 18-55mm

Source: http://www.mysanantonio.com/


Source: http://www.mysanantonio.com/

P.S. I am so jealous of those photographers who got to shoot the wedding! Anyway, one prince down, one still single.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment