Tsveti's 1st birthday

Tsveti's mommy has been one of my closest friends like forever. I remember playing with her even before we went to kindergarten together. It's amazing how childhood friendships, if they last long enough, they could sometimes last forever.

Last week was Tsveti's first birthday party and I was so happy to be there to capture it all. I've heard many stories of babies' first birthdays and mommies saying "Never again!" after a party or two...So far I've shot a couple of these and I found them so much fun I cannot believe someone could be terrified of it. Anyway, different babies, different parties I guess ;)
On Tsveti's first birthday I met so many cute little creatures, it made me wanna be their age and act all cute and funny, you know :)))))) Here's just a few of my shots that day.
And who knows, maybe someday I'll get to shoot Tsveti's babies first birthdays :))))


 Photo above: Gabi Syarova

 Nikon D700, 50mm.


No comments:

Post a Comment