Day 19 - The good news day

Today was a great day. It started with a phone call from a photo competition I took part in like a month ago. The topic was carnival and the big prize was a trip to Venice for two for the carnival there in the beginning of February...oh well, I did not get that :D I think that's a good thing having in mind I've been there 3 times already :D Not that you could ever get tired of Venice...Instead I got an aroma set, but the most important thing is that I felt lucky today, and this was the beginning of a really cheerful day :)))) We should be really thankful for great days like that and share them with everyone around us!

Here's the two photos I entered the competition with. The first one got me the prize.


This is a photograph I actually took in Venice this last February. Nikon D60, 18-55mm.



The second photo is part of a photo project I did in the spring for my photography class - Gypsy Queens Fashion Look-book.
Model: Dani Popova
Stylist: Desi Gateva


I want to thank everyone who voted for me because that got me half-way there! :))))

No comments:

Post a Comment