Day 4 - ~Fall in Love in Italy~ by Alya Milusheva

Today was a really beautiful day. I was feeling happy till the very end. It is a long, long story, but the most curious and exciting part was when me and one of my best friends Avi went to see Alya Milusheva's latest fashion show tonight in Sofia called "Fall in Love in Italy". It was a romantic spectacle with absolutely amazing dresses that can take every woman's breath away. The designer herself is a a fairy-like creature - she is adorable!
I am probably going to post more photos in a few days, because I just cannot keep all that beauty to myself :)))))))))

Splendid. I'm in love ♥♥♥





Nikon D700, 50mm, ISO 3200, f /8, 1/160sec.
Unfortunately, seats were not up front, but I was still able to catch a few nice shots for my reconciliation when I think back on this magical moment in time :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment