Day 66 - Joy of ♥ 1: what they do

As I mentioned in my previous post, I enrolled in super-cool online course which is entirely FREE and exciting. You can check it out at www.willettedesigns.com ;)

Today is Day 1, and my task was to capture someone I care about in their natural habitat, be it working, playing, or whatever they do daily. I captured my boyfriend watching a game between Manchester United and Aston Villa, while reading the sports news and whatever else he was doing on that laptop.
He actually missed a goal while I was running around with my camera.. ;)





Nikon D700, 50mm.


{the joy of love} by www.willettedesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. He is so focused:)It is hard to beleive he did miss a goal:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for those who are wondering, Man United won the game 3:1 :)

    ReplyDelete