Day 72 - Joy of ♥ 7: generations

Okay now, a very important post is coming up. It is called generations and it's asking for a photo of as many family members as possible. It's a great idea! We always think we have all the time in the world with our families and loved ones but sometimes it's a little less than all the time in the world. Unfortunately I do not have a photo that applies to this post right now, but I am working on it and as soon as I get it I'll post it.

It feels important and exciting at the same time. Let's see ;)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's been almost a year since that post was done, but somehow we got a family photo at my father's birthday this last November 6, 2011. Of course there are people missing here, which is about to be fixed next year I hope :))))


Nikon D700, 50mm.

In this photo: Me, grandma Kerana, grandma Ivanka, dad, uncle Hristo, grandpa Ivan, aunt Rumi, and mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment